Thursday, July 20, 2006

Temple Thursday







Baz is trying to be like Scott Weiland (shirtless guy in picture below)












Another great Stone Temple Pilots song:

Meatplow

Fine place for a day full of breakdowns
Takes more than a meltdown to show us how
Throw a tak on the raod stop the meatplow
Got a bullet but it ain't mine

They got these pictures of everything
To break us down , yea to break me down
They make us hate and we make it bleed

But I got a lover and she shows me how
To understand, yeah to understand
I got a brother and well he shows me how,
To make amends yeah to make amends with it.

Take a break from this mousetrap we call home,
Takes more than a message to make me smile
I can feel when she kisses me sleeping
But not when the news is on.

3 comments:

lime said...

lol, baz beats weiland, hands down. that grin is toooooo much.

Perdante said...

AAAAAQWWWW you guys need to visit. we'll have cakes and beers!

Amber said...

Cakes and beers, what a perfect combo! We might visit for mom's b-day on the 19th.