Saturday, July 01, 2006

Invisalign


I just got invisalign a couple weeks ago. I have always wanted braces, and I never got them like I wanted when I was young. Invisalign provides you with 20 sets of clear aligners that work like braces. I have heard some people saying that invisalign doesn't work very well. So far they are okay. It only hurts for 2 days when I switch my aligners every two weeks. I must remove them when I eat and then brush my teeth before i put them back on. So, I have cut down on my snacking between meals, which is good and bad. Good, because I need to cut down on snacking, and bad because I miss snacking. The upside to invisalign is that you can barely tell they are there, except for a small lisp that I now have. You also only have to wear them for about a year, opposed to traditional braces which are usually worn for 2 years or more, I have heard. At least I will finally have straight teeth.

2 comments:

S said...

Eww! :P

C-BAZ and ARTAX said...

Uh, Barefoot mistress said it best. EWWWW!