Thursday, July 13, 2006

Temple Thursday




Here is a picture of Baz and Mommy beeeee-ing silly. Watch out Baz! I am coming to get you! Buzzzzzzz.










I love STP, even though they are long gone. I love the dark sided perspective that they have on life. It inspires me to write about things I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Since I can't post my unpublished writings for fear that they will be plagerized, I must resort to STP lyrics instead. The inspiration for many of my poems.

For years, I didn't know what the song meant, so I didn't like it. Then I tried to look at it poeticly, and I understood. Now it is one of my favs.



Silver Gun Superman

Find you in the dark,
Read you like a cheap suprise
Without shame
Sell me out and frame your name

I can hear when the pig whispers sweetly
Jealousy is the waepon you kill me.
Keep a dime for a truth you might tell

You towed the line, and I know it was mine,
Couldn't hide, write a wave, ride a lie
Let me know, can I friend ask you why?

Rolling back the days,
With my friend I love to play
The little one
Superman with silver gun

Wait for me, take a dime take a piece of my life
Wait for me, tell a lie try to take my wife,
Wait for me, take a dive take a piece of my life
Close to me, and I'll leave you numb.

3 comments:

CozyMama said...

cute!!!

C-BAZ and ARTAX said...

Busy Bee!

S said...

Oh thats cute...ok Ive never heard of that band... I feel so old.....