Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Devil Ducky


I have been seeing these little devil duckies everywhere lately, on the internet and on T.V. shows. I finally found one in a toy store at Universal City Walk. He even came with a little song.








Devil Duckie you're the one,
you make bathe time lots of fun,
Devil Duckie I'm awfully dirty today.

Devil Ducky, when you float,
It's like I'm bathing in a moat!
Devil duckie, you're my very best friend, hooray!

Every day when I make my way to get clean
I find a little fella who's red and yellow and mean

Devil Duckie, you're so swell,
you guide me on the path to h**l,
Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty -
Devil Ducky, you're a naughty birdy -
Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty today.

I know it's a bit blasphemous, but it is cute too.

3 comments:

S said...

Ah, thats cute!

Perdante said...

I thought those duckies were vibrators....

Amber said...

Vibrators, What? No it's a harmless bath toy. It brings me joy though.