Thursday, July 06, 2006

Temple Thursday








When Art and I were teenagers, we both agreed that this was our song. it was so sweet and embodied all the feelings that we had for eachother when we first started dating.

We loved the line that said "if you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend". We both said we would want eachother to do that.




Still Remains

Our bed we live, our bed we sleep
Making love and I become you,
Flesh is warm with naked feet
Stabbing thorns and you become me.

Oh, I'd beg for you, you know I'll beg for you
She holds my hand, we share a laugh,
Sipping orange blossom breeezes
Love is still and sweat remains
A cherished gift unselfish feelings
Oh I'd beg for you, oh, you know I'll beg for you
She tells me things I listen well
Drink the wine, and save the water
Skin in smooth, I steal a glance
Dragon flies 'er glowing over

Pick a song and sing a yellow nectarine
Take a bath I'll drink the water that you leave
If you should die before me , ask if you could bring a friend
Pick a flower, hold your breath and drift away

1 comment:

C-BAZ and ARTAX said...

It still embodies the feelings I have for you. Love you always.