Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Magic Kingdom




We took Baz to Disneyland for the first time. I feared that the rides would scare him, boy I was wrong. On the contrary, he cried when it was time to get off the rides. Here he is admiring the large mouse. When I told him it was a mouse, he called him Cha Cheese (Chuck E Cheese), I had to explain that this was a different, large mouse.









Our family upon entering the happiest place on earth.












Daddy and Baz in Toon Town.






I used to think child leashes were cruel, but I realized they come in handy in crowded places like amusement parks. It doesn't seem so cruel when the leash is disguised as a puppy backpack (see below).

6 comments:

dr. psy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dr. psy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CozyMama said...

totally cute

S said...

LOL Amber, I had to use that leash on Little Rita when I had a broken leg and had to fly to Seattle! I felt so bad but could you imagine a three year old running off in the airport, and me on crutches...ack!

Hurray, Baz has been to D~land! What a fun thing!
XX Auntiji

lime said...

too cute! and honestly i didn't liek the idea of the 'leashes either' but my oldest was a wanderer. we had one that went over both our wrists and i called it a 'sharing bracelet' to get her to use it because she refused to hold my hand. whatever it takes! hahaha.

S said...

Its 55 Friday gal...lets have it!