Friday, September 15, 2006

55 Flash Fiction Friday


My rendition of "The Scream"

A man stands on a bridge, admiring a tangerine sunset. Two strangers walking closer, visible in the distance. Both wearing oversized coats. Troubling looks upon their face. The taller stranger bumps into the innocent passerby. He turns around and exscuses himself. The passerby accepts the apology. "Oh no, where is my wallet, it was stolen!!"

We attended the weekly Farmer's Market on Wednesday night in the local mall parking lot. It is pretty fun if you like fresh fruit, different foods and petting zoo's. I had a delicious Teriyaki Chicken bowl that was to die for. Baz went on a $5 pony ride that only lasted 90 seconds. For $3 they let you touch a goat. I didn't want to pay $3 for Baz to catch a disease, so we passed on that. It was fun and overcrowded, just my type of thing. Must do it again soon, I guess. It is hard to find a good chicken bowl.

8 comments:

S said...

I can get you a chicken in a bowl.....be right back! Ah, country life you know!
What do you mean you didnt want to pay $3. for a disease? Now thats a good bargain, missy!

Love your 55.....sometimes writing between mommy chores works really well, nieceyji!

C-BAZ and ARTAX said...

Mikle Combo Bowls are the Best!

dr. psy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lime said...

$3 to touch a goat??? crimony, come here we'll hook you up with goats, chickens, pigs, calves...all for free!

great rendition of the scream too!

S said...

5'6"????What? No fair! I had no idea you were that tall.

You are the tallest woman in our family.
Will be interesting to see if Little Rita passes you up.

S said...

Ahem!

S said...

I heard you got a new keyborad from Adeleigh, so we need a new post, missy!

S said...

I heard you got a new keyborad from Adeleigh, so we need a new post, missy!