Friday, September 29, 2006

55 Flash Fiction Friday


This 55 is inspired by the novel I have been reading: Little Women. I just love the way they talk. I guess "hussy" wasn't a really bad insult back then.

"Hurrah, the snow hath fallen no more, so we may go call on our dear neighbor."
"Must we bring the whole pie to them?"
"Stop you, niminy piminy chit, you must love thy neighbor you hussy""
"It is naughty to fret, it makes me cross."
"Enough, argue none,let's sing 'Birds in their little nest agree'."

3 comments:

S said...

Oh yes, such proper young women were they.....except that Winona character, I heard she steals things....

LOL Very well done miss! Mine is 77 words today, and Im feeling rebellious...not fixing....

S said...

PS no thats not Little Rita in the picture of laundry, I googled it...

S said...

Its a new week, nieceypoo.....out with it!
We are kind unofficialy doing boobie theme..go see mine...S

OR tshirts!:P