Sunday, October 08, 2006

55 Flash Fiction Friday

We are going to Vegas this weekend. So I am doing my 55 early.

Ode To Vegas:
Twinkling lights as far as one can see. Slot machines for miles to eat up all my money. Showgirls and acts to entertain me endlessly. Rollercoasters and rides in the sky to make me queesy. Dolphins, animals, flamingos and tigers, wax figures of Angelina Jolie. Have as much fun as I can in Sin City.



Planning on riding some coasters.
And playing some slots.











My Fav Las Vegas movie. My trip won't be anything like theirs though.

2 comments:

S said...

Ooh have fun! Are you leaving Baz with grandma?
Mr Ratburn and I went last December without Little Rita, and we had sooo much fun!
No fear and loathing? No briefcase full of various assorted pharmaceuticals?
LOL
Have fun guys!

lime said...

lol, have a great time!